You Never Really Know
For those who didn’t receive a calendar reminder: today is my birthday.
Now that it is after my time of birth, I am officially on the other side of 25. For quite a few years now, I’ve been making lists of things to be grateful for, and special highlights. I don’t always share them with “the interwebs,” but since 25 was quite the year, I feel like sharing.
My list from this year:
- Decided to formally become a LLC
- Filed and became a LLC (quick movement on that decision, I know)
- Gained not a one, but two-digit amount of clients
- Got not one but two positions where I’ve dreamed of working since the age of 12
- Removed myself from a toxic living situation
- Reached a stage of financial stability that I didn’t foresee in my future until at least the age of 30
- Restarted my therapy journey (the most successful yet)
- Ended some friendships
- Gained new friendships
- Kept up with my rekindled love for reading (and am set to reach my 2019 book goal of 52 books before the end of the year)
- Traveled to two new states (and soon to be one new country)
- Been more vocal about race issues and combatting societal norms
- Expanded my knowledge of different Indigenous nations
I’m sure there are some I’m forgetting, but this list is a good chunk of it, and it looks pretty good.
Here’s to 26 and all that it holds.